Tuesday, September 25, 2007

New Stuff


Ok, so I finally finished my Sockapalooza socks!!! yeah! I'm posting a picture here as my receiver doesn't have a knitting blog. I sent these to Anne. I knit the Hourglass Sock pattern from Magknits. I was a pretty easy pattern even though I had to rip back the second sock umpteen times. Due to my lack of paying attention. But in the end they came out good and I was happy with them. I will definately do this pattern again.

So now that is done I've been working on some WIP's and a new sock for me. No new pics on that yet. I did also receive my Harmony needles.. Love them! I love those very pointy tips.. makes doing SSK and k2tog a snap. !

1 comment:

Lone Knitter said...

Nice sock! I was wondering about the Harmony needles. I have the KP Options set, but I'm finding that I deplore metal needles and thought the wooden ones would be great.