Hot Cocoa Swap Questionaire.
1. What is your favorite way to drink cocoa? Prepared with milk? Water? from home made recipe or store bought?, In a tea cup, or big mug?
Most of the time I drink cocoa packets with hot water. I like to add some milk or half & half for a creamy taste. The packets are easy and quick. If I have time then I will make it homemade. Hot milk, cocoa powder and a little sugar. Also I like to add a candy cane to my cocoa..I love that peppermint chocolate combination. Now my all time real favorite way to drink cocoa is with a shot of Doctor McGillicudies and whipped cream! A little Christmas Hot Toddy for me!: )
2. Marshmallows or whipped cream?
I like both!
1. What is your favorite type of yarn? In what colors?
I guess I tend to lean toward soft wools or wool blends in deep rich colors. Though I also like natural tones too.
2. Do you knit or crochet (or both)?
Mostly I only knit. The crochet needles only come out when I need to pick up stitches or fix mistakes.
3. What are your favorite type of needles, would you like to try something new?
I prefer circular or double points. I've pretty much abandoned my aluminum needles and use my wood or plastic ones.
4. Do you have a healthy supply of notions?
Yes I do, and about three chibi's. I'm not lacking in this dept.
5. What one thing do you keep thinking you need to buy for your knitting habit (outside of yarn)?
I really can't think of anything in particular. Through swaps I have acquired many items. I am usually on the lookout for unusual or odd looking accessories. I have been drawn to knitting lace more and more. Thats something on the new side for me.
6. What is your favorite 'quick knit/crochet' pattern (quick gratification)
There's a mitten pattern I use a lot. I like to modify it for finger mitts. I've used the pattern multiple times. Also I have used the "Classic Socks for the Family" by Melinda Goodfellow. I can't even count how many times I'ves used it now.
1. What is your favorite thing to do in the Winter?
Watch movies and knit with some cocoa at my side while it snows outside!
2. What is your favorite animal?
3. Do you get the 'winter blahs'?
Sometimes I find the month of January to be the longest.
4. What is your favorite way to beat the blahs?
Try to keep busy on my WIPS's and thinking about warm weather knits.
5. What is the thing you are most looking forward to this spring?
Getting my garden started.
6. What are your favorite treat?
I like chocolate (with or without nuts), anything peppermint or mint. I also love Jelly Belly jelly beans.
7. What is your favorite board game?
I'm not sure if I have a favorite board game, I like card games better.
8. Do you have any children (furry or human)?
No kids, just one cat.
9. Do you have any allergies or special considerations you partner should know about?
I dont' have any allergies to anything food or fiber wise.