Sunday, November 05, 2006

Knit Mitt Kit Swap Questionaire

The Questionnaire:What are your favorite colors?
Blues, Greens, Purples, Deep Burghandy/Wine shades. I also like warm browns too.

Are you a new mitt knitter?
I've knit a couple pairs of mittens.

How long have you been knitting mittens?
a year..maybe longer

Do you prefer solid or multicolored yarn?
I like both.

What fibers do you prefer in mitten yarn?
I like wool /wool blends or at least a soft wool. It drives me nuts if they are too itchy. Superwash is always good.

Where do you usually knit mittens?
anywhere/everywhere

How do you usually carry/store small projects?
I had differant sorts of things from bags to baskets. Whatever is handy.

What are your favorite mitten patterns?
I've only used one so far.

What are your favorite mitten knitting techniques?
I have none so far

What new techniques would you like to try?
Fair Isle or any multi color pattern

What are your favorite needles for knitting mittens?
I've been using wood dbl points.

What are some of your favorite yarns?
wool, merino, wool/alpaca

What yarn do you totally covet?
no preferance.. I want it all!

Any pattern you would love to make if money and time were no object?
none that I know of/found yet

Favorite kind of needles (brand, materials, straights or circs, etc)?
I'm partial to wood, bamboos are ok. I use mostly circulars and dblpt. so straights kill my wrists.
If you were a specific kind of yarn, which brand and kind of yarn would you be?
something practical and soft. Like maybe merino, wool/alpaca blend.

Do you have a favorite candy or mail-able snack?
anything in chocolate and Jelly Belly Jelly Beans

Whats your favorite animal?
cats

Would you prefer super warm mittens or something more like fingerless mitts?
I like both.

If you were a color what color would you be?
deep blue

What is your most inspiring image, flower, or object in nature?
a blue/green mountain lake with Pine trees and wildflowers all around at the base of a snow capped Mountain

Do you have a wishlist?
Yes, Amazon. Its not much


Anything else you like to share with the group today?
This will be fun.

No comments: